Jan 1, 2011

A Year In Book Titles


I came across this on The Naughty Book Kitties blog and it seemed like fun, so I decided to try it out. All you have to do is fill in the blanks with the titles of books you've read in 2010. Your answers can be funny or serious :)

Describe Yourself:  The Ghost And The Goth
How do you feel:  Feeling Sorry For Celia
Describe where you currently live:  The Sky Is Everywhere
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:  Montacute House
Your favorite form of transportation:  The Bell Jar
Your best friend is:  Wicked Lovely
You and your friends are:  The Lonely Hearts Club
What's the weather like:  Perfect Chemistry
Favorite time of day:  Blue Moon
What is life to you:  Cracked Up To Be
Your fear:  I Know It's Over
What is the best advice you have to give:  Never Cry Werewolf
Thought for the Day: Tell Me A Secret
How I would like to die: Sing Me To Sleep
My soul's present condition: Dreaming of Amelia

With this, I usher in the new year on Dreamcatcher's Lair. I really can't do the resolutions bit 'cos they never work out for me. I was a bit sad to see 2010 go. It was an unforgettable year of sorts, but here's hoping 2011 turns out to be more full of the happy-memorable moments than the sad-indelible ones. So, 

          HAPPY NEW YEAR, BLOGSTARS!

Which, does seem ironic considering that now we're a year closer to the Apocalypse. Hmm. Oh heck, the spurt of dystopian fiction will send that 2012-doom-factor flying out of the universe ;)
Never mind, party on till the cows come home.

Awesome Myspace Layouts | Hi5 Layouts | Friendster Layouts | TotallyPimpedOut.net



8 comments:

Angie said...

What a cool list!! I've read a few of these.

Have a Happy New Year!!

LM Preston said...

Love the cork!

Karla Calalang said...

Haha awesome list of books! and cool gif (I think it's a gif at least haha)

Here's to hoping for a great 2011 for you! :D

Bidisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bidisha said...

Thanks, guys!

Hope this turns out to be a great year for us all :))

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh how cute!!! Happy New Year.

-lauren

Unknown said...

I love this!!! So creative!!!

PS I'm so jealous of your blog right now! It's gorgeous!!!! How do you make something so awesome!!!! #stilljealous

Anonymous said...

I love your list! I only read a few of those titles, so I have more reading to do.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line~ I love hearing what you have to say! :)

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs