Dec 8, 2010

RTW: Six Word Memoir.

Road-trip Wednesday is a weekly blog carnival hosted by YA Highway.

This week's topic: Your six-word memoir. Literally, your life story in six words.

The story of all those years of your life in six words only.
One life. Six word memoir.



Here goes,
                                         I tattoo pages with my words.




Alright, so that's just one aspect of these two decades of my life, but it's perhaps the most important one. If I have to really sum up my life, there would be multiple six word memoirs. Which brings me to ask, are six words enough to your memoir? If so, spill yours.

6 comments:

Nomes said...

Oooh - i love it! i am too brain dead to think up something as funky as that...

x

Angela said...

I work to recreate the intangible.

Yeah, that's a bit lame, and not nearly as cool as yours. Oh well, I tried.

Jennie Bailey said...

Oooooh, Bee. I love it! That's so clever. And beautiful.

Mine is sad: I worry about everything and everyone.

That would be why I'm in the middle of the night.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Very clever!!!

I live, play, love and worry.

Trisha said...

Yours is great :) all I can think of for me is...

librarian traveller who writes, paints and sings

Post a Comment

Drop me a line~ I love hearing what you have to say! :)

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs